Valentine’s Day is a time to talk about showing love and appreciation for those around us. Typically we focus on our personal relationships, but what are you doing as an employer to show your staff that they are valued and that the company cares?
Does your organization have a formal wellness program? If so, how are you communicating it? Do your employees know it exists and what it includes? If not, here are some resources to get started, or there are also many other ways to promote physical and mental wellness in your workplace!
- Encourage staff to get moving during the workday. Learn more about combating sedentary living »
- Actively foster positivity to create happiness and productivity. Check out this TedX Talk »
- Reduce stress & improve employee wellness with mindfulness. Watch this webinar recording »
- Get informed about mental health in the workplace and how to support your staff. Start here »
Diversity & inclusion
Ensuring staff feel respected and included is key to creating a caring work environment. We partnered with Nicole McCabe of SAP to bring you an enlightening webinar on diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Watch the webinar recording »
Get to know your team
Do you really know the people who work for you? Do you understand what motivates them?
- Our workstyle assessment can help you gain insight into what makes your employees tick! Learn more »
- Our partners at GO Productivity explain motivational leadership and how to recognize, inspire and support your team members in a way that is meaningful to each individual. Read the article »