As the holiday season approaches, it can be hard to stay focused on your job search. However, late in the year can be a good time to hunt for a job, as other candidates get distracted by the holidays and competition declines.
December is also a great opportunity to do some prep work—grab your laptop and a hot beverage and set yourself up for a successful job search in the new year!
- Spruce up your resume & cover letter
- Fine tune your elevator pitch
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile
- Brush up on your interview skills
- Book informational interviews to explore career options
Our Career Resources page has many more articles, videos and webinars to help you out!