- Type: Full-time
- Location: AB - Edmonton & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
You are an accredited lab manager who has a professional reputation of diligence and commitment to maintaining the highest standards of testing quality and result accuracy in a laboratory environment. You combine analytical, communication and reasoning skills to effectively build and manage systems that protect the quality and monitor measures of system performance that enable you to react promptly to indications of failure. Your technical knowledge and management skills enables you maintain a high degree of compliance with regulatory and quality assurance policies and procedure. As an exceptional leader, you provide staff with training necessary to deliver lab results that are consistently accurate and precise.
Our client is committed to:
- Providing a respectful work environment with a company that is committed to delivering the highest level of clinical quality to everyone they serve.
What the Quality Assurance Manager does:
- Perform internal audits for both cGMP and ISO 17025 compliance.
- Conduct monthly reviews of training and equipment records (i.e. instrument, temperature, balance, pipettes).
- Perform investigations related to corrective actions, preventative actions and complaints.
- Train staff in both cGMP and ISO 17025 regulations.
- Maintain equipment calibration schedule.
- Review PT results for compliance.
- Provide accommodations for external audits (client and accreditation).
- Review, write, authorizes and maintain SOPs and Forms.
- Ensure compliance to relevant regulatory guidelines (GMP and ISO17025).
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Completion of education program related to current accreditation requirements with 2+ years technical and quality management experience in an accredited laboratory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and thrive within a team environment with challenging time frames.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Danielle Bragge has over 30 years of recruitment experience in Canada and South Africa, and as Co-Founder and President, she built The Headhunters from the ground up. She specializes in the recruitment of operations professionals, drawing on her extensive background in recruiting as well as managing the operations of her own businesses.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.