- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you a motivated Legal Administrative Assistant searching for a new opportunity that provides challenge and rewards? Are you able to build fast rapport with clients and handle variety in your workload? If you are wanting to work with a team of like-minded individuals where hard work and individuality is valued, this could be the role for you.
My client is a boutique law firm located in downtown Vancouver, with a fantastic company dynamic and culture. This firm stands out among others as not only a trailblazer in the industry, but also as a company which truly values its employees and wants to support their growth and work-life balance. The ideal candidate will have a positive, team-oriented attitude, proven experience in the field, and a true passion for the legal field. If this sounds like you, send me your resume today!
My client is committed to:
- Facilitating an inclusive, supportive, and team-oriented work culture
- Staying committed to values and ethics, and supporting employees’ individualism and passion for the industry
- Offering employees fantastic incentives, and providing them with learning and development opportunities to help them grow their careers
What the Legal Administrative Assistant does:
- Coordinates lawyers’ scheduling and appointments, books travel, and arranges meetings and events
- Assists clients and potential clients with their inquiries via phone and email
- Assembles and prepares meeting materials
- Prepares, drafts, and edits legal documents, templates, and correspondence for lawyers
- Thoroughly conducts and assembles legal research for a range of cases using various databases
- Ensures office records are kept organized and up-to-date
- Assists in billing tracking, invoice formation, and reporting
- Handles any other administrative support tasks, as required
What the ideal candidate will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant, ideally in Personal Injury
- Legal Administrative Assistant certification from an accredited institution
- Proven experience handling multiple deadlines and working under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and working with legal databases
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking skills, along with a high attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive, flexible, and motivated to contribute to the success and growth of a team
In return, you can expect:
- Generous salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Ann Ooka by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.