Administrative Professionals’ Day is recognized in Canada on the Wednesday of the last full week of April. Say thank you to all the people who keep your organization running smoothly, support your team in achieving their goals and improve your business operations.
Here are 15 ways to say thank you and show your appreciation:
- Just say “thank you!” – words are incredibly powerful.
- Handwrite a short thank you note and leave it on their desk.
- Recognize their contribution in the internal company newsletter or blog.
- Invite them to a one-on-one lunch.
- Pay for a professional development or networking opportunity.
- Cover their gym or yoga membership for a month.
- Send them a bunch of flowers, a basket of fruit or cookies.
- Offer them a prime company parking spot for the month.
- Schedule for their house to be cleaned.
- Give them a set of movie tickets and a free pass to watch it during the workday.
- If they have a charity close to their heart, make a donation on their behalf.
- Recognize them on your corporate social media
- Give them a bonus day off.
- Get them a voucher for a relaxing massage.
- Buy them their favourite bottle of wine or champagne.
“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins
And from all of us at The Headhunters, we’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all the administrative professionals across Canada!