Today, April 27th, is Administrative Professionals’ Day. Say thank you to all the people that keep your organization running smoothly, support your team in achieving their goals and improve your business operations.
Here’s 15 ways to say thank you and show your appreciation:
- Just say “thank you!” – words are incredibly powerful.
- Hand write a short thank you note and leave it on their desk.
- Recognize their contribution in the internal company newsletter or blog.
- Invite them to a one-on-one lunch.
- Cover their gym or yoga membership for a month.
- Send them a bunch of flowers, a basket of fruit or cookies.
- Offer them the company car spot for the month.
- Schedule for their house to be cleaned.
- Give them a set of movie tickets and a free pass to watch it during the work day.
- If they have a charity close to their heart make a donation on their behalf.
- Social media recognition – post on your company pages stories celebrating their contribution.
- Bonus them with a day off.
- Get them a voucher for a relaxing massage.
- Buy them their favourite bottle of wine or champagne.
- Upgrade their work station to be more ergonomic and comfortable.
And, from all of us at The Headhunters, we’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all the administrative professionals across Canada!
“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” – Margaret Cousins