We love TED. True to their mission they deliver many ideas worth spreading. Below we have compiled for you a list of 5 TED talks to challenge your way of thinking and encourage you to trial a new way of doing things.
1. Nilofer Merchant – Got a meeting? Take a walk.
Nilo Merchant presents the case for walking and talking. From what she has found your health and ideas will improve:
2. Sunni Brown – Doodlers, unite!
Doodling is often frowned upon however Sunni Brown encourages it and says you should too:
3. Richard St. John: 8 secrets of success
Analyst Richard St. John summarizes years of interviews into a powerful presentation on the 8 secrets of success:
4. Arianna Huffington: How to succeed? Get more sleep!
Arianna Huffington explains the link between a good night’s sleep, productivity, happiness:
5. Derek Sivers: How to create a movement
If you find someone doing something different, Derek Sivers urges you to find the courage to follow: