The Headhunters Co-Founder & President, Danielle Bragge, presented a webinar on how to make your resume sizzle and how to interview like a pro
Resumes and interviews are the basic foundation of a job search. The quality of your resume will make-or-break your chances of getting to the interview stage, and if it doesn’t sizzle, it will be lost in the stacks of resumes on every hiring manager’s desk. Once you’ve created a top-notch resume and land an interview, you need to know how to prepare, make a great first impression, and answer questions effectively.
Watch the webinar recording to hear Danielle’s expert advice, including:
- How to make a great first impression in your resume and in the interview
- Resume formatting tips and how to avoid the most common mistakes that we see
- How to make your resume ‘sizzle’ by highlighting accomplishments
- The importance of a cover letter and what it should contain
- The ‘4Ps’ for a successful interview: prepare, practice, present, participate actively
- The most common interview questions to expect (and prepare for!)
- Why you should ask also questions in the interview (and what to ask!)
- Tips for video interviews (Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
Danielle Bragge has over two decades of experience in recruitment and career development coaching in both South Africa and Canada. Along with her partners, she built The Headhunters from the ground up and continues at its helm today. Danielle rose quickly during her early career through the ranks of Fortune 500 and Deloitte Best Managed companies in various management roles. In 2014 she was named one of the Top 100 Women in Business in Alberta and was a finalist for EY Entrepreneur of the Year Prairies. She is a mother of five children and strongly believes in balancing family, work, and service to the community, which she does in part through her not-for-profit, Saving The Hungry.