Summer has arrived. No doubt, there is a buzz around your office as your colleagues are discussing long weekend plans, where they are going on vacation and how they will manage child care over the period. Meanwhile, that buzz is manifesting itself as stress for you as you contemplate how you are going to keep your business running efficiently over the season. Don’t fear, we have the answer: temporary and contract employees. Because, you too deserve a break this year.
Benefits of hiring temps:
- Cost effective – You don’t have to make a long-term salary commitment; you only have to pay for the length of the contract.
- Instant relief – We work hard to find you highly qualified and capable candidates that can pick up where your other employees left off.
- Competitive advantage – Summer doesn’t have to mean a slump in productivity for your team, you can get ahead of your competition by keeping your team running smoothly over the period.
- Project delivery – June to September can be a great time to do prep work for the upswing you will see in the fall. Temp employees can bolster your man power to get these projects done.
What we cover:
Our team works tirelessly to have an active list of experienced candidates who are ready to work, whether it be for one day, two weeks, four months, or even a year. Our expertise is finding the people you need, when you need them. We specialize in the coverage of:
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Maternity leave
- Seasonal projects
- Organizational restructure/relocation
- Departure of a key employee
- Special events
Our Temp Talent Guarantee (TTG):
We are so confident in our candidates that if they do not meet your expectations based on skill, then you do not pay for the first day. We apply the same diligence to the temporary recruitment process that you would expect from a permanent placement. We meet with every candidate and always conduct full reference checks. Additionally, we get to know exactly what our temps excel at and the kind of culture they will complement. For us, it isn’t just about putting a body at a desk, it is about exceeding your expectations.
Plan now, relax later
Contact us today to discuss how we can help keep your business’ productivity up and your stress level down over summer.