- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: $50,000 - $55,000
Are you a digital marketing expert ready to dig in and boost our fast-growing client’s brand? Do you want to work for a company that has strong core values aligning with your own? If you’re looking for a next step where you can leverage your marketing expertise in a down-to-earth, entrepreneurial organization, this could be the role for you!
My client, a natural foods manufacturer is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Vancouver. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate should have proven success driving the growth of online and social channels. The right person will be passionate, proactive, collaborative and adaptable, and thrive in a positive team environment.
My client is committed to:
- Providing an exciting yet supportive office environment, both through their work culture and in-house wellness initiatives
- Giving employees ample room for growth through career development opportunities
- Sustainability and environmental responsibility, offering programs and incentives to encourage their employees to live a sustainable lifestyle
What the Marketing Coordinator does:
- Executes the go-to-market plan, ensuring content and creative align with brand and strategy
- With guidance, develops and executes a digital marketing plan including email, SEO, online advertising, and more
- Assesses advertising analytics on social media, email, and online ads
- Creates and curates content for all channels, including social media, website copy and blog posts, sales presentations and award applications
- Collaborates on media relations, PR and influencer strategies to expand into new markets
- Embraces multi-tasking and coordinating ad hoc projects as required
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 3-5 years in digital and content marketing with experience in website management, social media management, and community management
- Experience in PR is preferred
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices, CMS, HTML, and Facebook advertising. Google AdWords/Analytics certification is a real plus.
- Exceptional copywriting, verbal and written communication skills
- Working proficiency of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours on occasion
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous benefits package including extended health benefits, RRSP matching, and bonuses
- Health and wellness support, including an on-site gym, breakfast program, and other wellness incentives
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.
Allison Ford has over 20 years of experience, bringing together employers of choice and highly skilled marketing and human resources professionals. An expert in her field, she is deeply connected to loyal clients and candidates, and digs into both the technical needs and personalities required for success.