- Type: Full-time
- Location: AB - Edmonton & Area
- Compensation: Very competitive
Are you passionate about implementing and managing Health, Safety and Environmental systems that exceeds industry, customer and regulatory standards? If you are a candidate with superior procedural development skills, a CRSP designation, expert knowledge of implementing safety and environmental regulations and a working knowledge of the National Safety Code with strong problem-solving skills, I want to talk to you!
Our client is committed to:
- Supplying products and services of the highest quality with business practices to meet and exceed client expectations
- Investing in and supporting employees so all can benefit from the company’s continued success
- Reward hard work and commitment with future growth opportunities and a stable, safe, long term work environment.
What the Health, Safety and Environment Manager does:
- Engage workers to participate in a safety-first culture and environment
- Develop, review and report back to management on HSE strategies
- Plan and manage resources to implement, maintain and comply with HSE systems and programs
- Lead incident investigation and ensure completion of audit requirements
- Manage WCB claims and clearance documentation
- Perform external regulatory audits for Alberta Transportation, COR and clients
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in OH&S in a manufacturing or transportation environment
- NCSO through ACSA as well as CRSP completed or in progress
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM) certification
- Experience with compliance registries
- Working knowledge of National Safety Code
- Extensive knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, WCB as well as Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations and legislation
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A tremendous opportunity to learn and grow both professionally and personally
- A supportive culture that truly lives core values centered around the team
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Danielle Bragge has over 30 years of recruitment experience in Canada and South Africa, and as Co-Founder and President, she built The Headhunters from the ground up. She specializes in the recruitment of operations professionals, drawing on her extensive background in recruiting as well as managing the operations of her own businesses.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.