- Type: Full-time
- Location: AB - Edmonton & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
You are a skilled, detail-oriented with exceptional multi-tasking skills. You demonstrate a thorough understanding of role and responsibilities of Accounts Receivable Clerk. You are looking for an opportunity to join a team where you can further develop your skills and advance your career.
Our client is committed to:
- Providing an opportunity to join a collaborative, progressive work environment where there is tremendous professional advancement and growth potential.
What the Accounts Receivable Clerk does:
- Collaborate with the Controller to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels.
- Communicate with internal/external sales representatives and accounting/tax professionals as necessary to complete job duties.
- Posting and reconciling customer payments to general ledgers. Work closely with cash application position to clarify and resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Facilitate daily bank deposit.
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records.
- Balance daily A/R batches; prepare and distribute income reports and statistics to key personnel.
- Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections to making timely A/R payments.
- Investigate collection problems and advise customers on corporate A/R policies and procedures.
- With the assistance of the collections team, arrange for payment of outstanding and late accounts; escalate transfer to Delinquent Accounts or outside collection agency as necessary.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word).
- Demonstrated commitment to providing consistently accurate work.
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Linh Lieu has a decade of experience in accounting and management in both industrial and professional environments, and is an expert at identifying clients’ and candidates’ needs. Because she has operated her own company before, she is aware of the challenges her clients face, and knows first-hand the candidate profile they need in order to achieve their objectives.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.