- Type: Full-time
- Location: MB - Winnipeg & Area
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package
Are you ready to take the next step in your recruitment career and join a leading Canadian recruitment firm? Can you seek out and hunt down top talent in the market? Are you ready to lead a thriving, full 360 desk as part of a gifted team of recruiters? If your current role isn’t giving you the compensation that you deserve or the contact with clients that you crave, then this is the position for you!
Due to unprecedented demand from clients, The Headhunters is looking for an exceptional and proven agency recruiter to join our growing High Performing Team in Winnipeg. You’ll be joining an experienced and well-networked team to handle complex recruiting requirements for some of Manitoba’s top firms. This is an exciting role with a very established client base in which you will utilize your prior recruitment experience to help clients build successful businesses.
At The Headhunters we believe that our people are our lifeblood, which is why we nurture and celebrate success in our collaborative and high-performing culture. Your drive and tenacity will be rewarded by exceptional professional development opportunities and a supportive management team, as well as a comprehensive compensation package. If you’re ready to take your recruiting career up a notch, then please apply today!
What the Senior Recruitment Consultant will do:
- Take the lead on a busy full recruiting desk, using your expertise to evaluate and screen candidates for a diverse range of roles
- Drive ongoing business development. You won’t be afraid to pick up the phone and chase new leads
- Work closely with potential hiring managers to identify their needs and offer solutions
- Use your exceptional communication skills to build rewarding relationships with external stakeholders, thought leaders and industry peers
- Your natural rapport and sales skills will allow you to negotiate offers, assess talent and seek out new business opportunities
- Participate in ongoing training and development with an elite team of recruiters
- Use your industry insights to educate clients about hiring trends and labor standards
- Be a natural team player, contributing to the positive culture of a team where you will be supported in reaching your personal goals
What the company will expect from you:
- You have a proven track record of success within agency recruitment
- You understand and enjoy building relationships with professionals at every stage of their careers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- You are naturally tenacious and feel comfortable chasing down leads and closing deals
- People describe you as a real team player and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
What you can expect from the company:
- A very competitive and comprehensive compensation package
- A collaborative and enthusiastic work environment
- An established and engaging client base across the province
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.