- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next big challenge? Are you ready to join a dynamic workplace where your expertise will be valued and your successes will be celebrated?
My client, a specialized civil engineering consulting firm in Vancouver, is looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join their ever-growing team. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the civil engineering designs throughout a project life cycle, as well as source new business opportunities for the company. Your ability to provide guidance and mentorship to your high-performing team, coupled with your expertise in civil engineering, will be the key to success in this dynamic and rewarding role.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a collaborative and motivational work environment
- Offering opportunities for career advancement and growth
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leads civil engineering design work from conception to detailed design drawings
- Coordinate staff and material resources while monitoring costs and reviewing timeframes for project completion
- Identifies and drives business development opportunities for the company
- Creates and delivers project proposals, ensuring the company is delivering value for clients while meeting its financial objectives
- Acts as the key contact on projects with stakeholders, consultants, contractors, and support staff
- Use your experience as a civil engineer to provide leadership and support to your team
What the company expects from you:
- 5-10 years of project management experience in land development or municipal engineering
- Degree or diploma in civil engineering with P.Eng certification
- Exceptional project management, design, and time management skills
- Must have experience in the Canadian market, particularly BC
- Track record of proactively identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Excellent team management and delegation skills
- Detailed-oriented with strong conflict resolution abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you can expect from the company:
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits package
- Open and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Dave Banns by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Dave Banns has over ten years of global experience and applies his recruiting expertise to deliver top-tier engineering and operations candidates with unique skill sets to his clients. As Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, he builds and maintains relationships with our partners.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca