- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you tired of working on the same old engineering projects? Are you ready to join a dynamic workplace where your expertise will be valued and your successes will be celebrated? If you’re ready to take the next step in your civil engineering career, then this is the position for you!
My client has a reputation for delivering high-quality civil engineering and design solutions throughout BC, thanks to an energetic team of staff who are committed to producing outstanding results. They are now looking for an exceptional Civil Design Engineer to join their team. The Civil Design Engineer will be responsible for leading the design and production process of various projects, as well as support Project Managers throughout the project delivery life cycle. The ideal candidate for this position must possess the ability to provide guidance and mentorship to a high-performing team.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a collaborative and motivational work environment
- Providing opportunities for career growth and advancement
What the Civil Design Engineer does:
- Leads the design on a range of civil engineering assignments, ensuring that tasks are completed within time, budget and quality parameters
- Provides technical support to Project Managers and inspection staff throughout the project life cycle
- Prepares and maintains design calculations and documentation
- Prepares a range of design reports across various projects
- Undertakes quality control procedures and monitors design standards
- Provides leadership and support to team members
What the company expects from you:
- 5 - 10+ years of design experience on industrial/municipal projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.Eng certification
- Experience working in Canadian market, particularly BC
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to produce high quality work
What you can expect from the company:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Open and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Dave Banns by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Dave Banns has over ten years of global experience and applies his recruiting expertise to deliver top-tier engineering and operations candidates with unique skill sets to his clients. As Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, he builds and maintains relationships with our partners.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.