- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst looking for the chance to take on more responsibility? Do you have a strong process improvement mindset and wish to contribute to the success of a leading organization?
My client, a reputable Canadian financial institution with an amazing culture in downtown Vancouver, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for a maternity leave coverage. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the planning and variance analysis for various departments within the organization, as well as assist in the development of innovative process improvement procedures. The ideal candidate for this role will be highly proactive with an analytical mindset and a great sense of team.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a strong company culture and motivational work environment
- Providing opportunities for career growth and development
What the Senior Financial Analyst does:
- Completes planning and variance analysis for various departments within the organization
- Prepares and posts journal entries, financial statements, and variance analysis
- Creates monthly management reports and assists in the forecasting process
- Participates in the bi-annual planning and budgeting process
- Provides decision support by presenting financial information and analysis
- Implements process improvement procedures where necessary
What is expected of you:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience and CPA designation (or near qualified)
- Proficient in various Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Motivated and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Positive and encouraging work environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of a leading organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Georgia Harper by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Georgia Harper is an expert at recruiting for Finance & Accounting professionals and specializes in making perfect matches. Her knowledge combined with her far reaching networks and excellent reputation make her one of Vancouver's leading recruiters. She also brings exceptional leadership as Branch Manager for our Vancouver office.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.