- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an early-career logistics professional looking for your next move? Do you want to be exposed to and learn from a high-performing team of logistics professionals? Would you describe yourself as achievement-focused, reliable, and driven?
My client, a growing logistics company in South Surrey is looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. This is an ideal position for an up-and-coming logistics professional to join a company that is committed to excellence, teamwork, and can help you to grow your professional skills to take your career to the next level.
What the Logistics Administrator does:
- Manages carrier rating and compliance data entry
- Provides reporting to logistics manager
- Updates and tracks shipment status in system
- Liaises with customer service and sales team regarding logistical matters
- Follow up to ensure all shipments are cleared prior to arrival at crossing
- Supports consolidation coordinator with administrative tasks
- Other related duties as required
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, experience in logistics is an asset
- Ability to work Tuesday to Saturday (non-negotiable)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong multitasking, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and recognize opportunities for improvement
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca