- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you a dependable, positive, and hardworking administrator looking for a new role? Do you want to be a key player in ensuring smooth day-to-day office operations? Are you someone who is willing to learn and eager to grow in a new role?
My client, a respected local professional services firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Coquitlam. Providing a mix of administrative support, this person will be supporting external clients as well as internal corporate departments.
What the Administrative Assistant does:
- Manages office and facilities, including corresponding with external vendors for cleaning, maintenance, office supplies/services, etc.
- Client onboarding and correspondence, including email and phone communication as well as welcoming clients in person as receptionist
- Supports clients to gather information such as financial documents, invoicing, reconciliations, and more
- Assists HR department with record maintenance, performance evaluation administration, and hiring administration
- Supports directors with Executive Assistant duties, including correspondence, scheduling, timesheets, and other special projects
- Ad hoc duties, projects, and event planning as required
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2+ years of administrative experience in professional services
- Experience with reception, filing, invoicing, and collections
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and CRMs
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package and perks, including free parking
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.