- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you a Master Scheduler with experience in the manufacturing industry? Do you have a background in production planning, inventory management and operations? Are you keen to contribute your knowledge and implement innovative procedures within an industry-leading organization?
My client, an international supplier of mechanical equipment, is looking for a Master Scheduler to join their team. Working alongside the Managing Director and Operations Manager, the Master Scheduler is responsible for creating the production, inventory, and forecasting schedules to ensure the most efficient results for the company. The ideal candidate for this position must be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise between multiple departments and understand customer demand.
What the Master Scheduler does:
- Creates production plans and schedules and ensures all necessary resources are in place for employees to efficiently execute daily tasks
- Liaises with multiple departments to ensure processes, procedures, and timelines are being followed
- Creates recovery plans in the event of sudden schedule changes
- Stays up to date with variations in product demand and adjusts schedules accordingly
- Communicates with employees to resolve scheduling conflicts
- Documents and analyzes peak production times, downtime, and scheduling accuracy
What is expected of you:
- 6+ years of experience in a similar position within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in forecasting, production, and inventory planning
- Education background in Operations Management and/or APICS an asset
- Ability to understand customer demand and how to adjust production accordingly
- Takes initiative to get the job done accurately and in a timely manner
- Experience in data analysis and Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills with the ability to act as liaison between vendors, customers, and multiple departments within the organization
- A valid passport and driver's license
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a leading organization where your hard work and dedication will be recognized
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development within the organization
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send your resume to Lindsay Kikuchi by clicking'Apply Now'.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Lindsay Kikuchi has over a decade of recruitment experience, specializing in operations and supply chain. With experience in markets across North America and Asia, she operates from a solid network of high calibre candidates and top-tier clients in manufacturing, distribution, transportation and retail.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.