- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an experienced administrator that wants a role that will take your career to the next level? Do you want an opportunity to support C-level executives in a thriving company?
My client, a public company based in Richmond is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their high-performing team. The ideal person for this role is a detail-oriented and motivated individual with the desire to support others to perform to the best of their ability. Because this EA supports C-level executives, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to make a big impact in an organization!
What the Executive Assistant does:
- Manages one executives’ calendar, handling scheduling and appointments with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assists with document management and meeting preparations
- Supports other executives with projects and
- Ad hoc duties, and administrative tasks as required
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, EA experience is a bonus
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization skills and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
What you can expect in return
- $45,000 - $50,000 salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.