- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional looking for a new role in a respected company where you can take ownership of all HR functions? Do you want to work in an organization where you can lead a dynamic and diverse team?
My client, a niche not-for-profit company focused in Health and Safety within the Entertainment industry is looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join them on a temp-to-perm contract in their Burnaby offices. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this role oversees all HR areas in the organization and will aim to promote productivity, enhance employee relations, and maintain an excellent organizational culture.
My client is committed to:
- Offering a rewarding workplace with room for growth
- Fostering a friendly and supportive environment in an exciting industry
What the Human Resources Advisor does:
- Leads recruitment efforts, developing job descriptions and selecting candidates
- Assists Executive Director in implementing, developing, and reviewing organizational policies
- Manages key HR and performance metrics
- Acts as main point of contact for all HR inquiries from employees, including grievances, requests for information, and coaching
- Works with Finance department in payroll and benefit evaluation
- Identifies professional development opportunities and requirements, facilitating educational sessions and industry related courses when necessary
- Conducts internal surveys and keeps a pulse on employee satisfaction, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement
- Other related reports and duties as delegated
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 3-5 years related experience, CPHR designation is an asset
- Strong knowledge of BC and Canadian Employment practices, and WorkSafeBC regulations
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, both individually and in team settings
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A coaching attitude, and ability to share knowledge
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications, G Suite tools, and CRM
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package starting from date of hire
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.