- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager looking for your next opportunity with an awesome company? Do you want a role that will allow you to be involved in planning strategic initiatives? Are you someone who can keep your cool and loves to problem-solve your way through challenges?
My client, a forward-thinking logistics organization based in South Surrey is looking for a CSR Manager to join their team. This person will lead a diverse and high-achieving team of customer service personnel, empowering and supporting this team to do their best work.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a high caliber working culture that supports employee’s professional growth
- Social responsibility through corporate support for various environmental and charitable initiatives
What the CSR Manager does:
- Manages a team of customer service personnel, including recruitment, training, coaching, and performance management.
- Creates and implements customer service processes and communications, working with other managers to identify issues and improve service to clients
- Oversees account distribution, workload distribution, and task delegation for CSRs
- Supports new client on-boarding, bringing in necessary managerial and sales personnel when necessary
- Ensures accuracy, quality, and execution of standard operating procedures
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 5 years of managerial experience
- Dedication to customer service and the ability to motivate and coach
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, judgement, problem recognition and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, delegate, and manage time
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.