- Type: Full-time
- Location: MB - Brandon & Area
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation Package
You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated “people-person” with outstanding multi-tasking and organizational skills. You are a consummate sales professional in your management of customer relations and your proven track record in achieving a consistently high degree of customer service and satisfaction. Your sales aptitude combined with your industry knowledge and experience enables you to meet and exceed company sales targets as well as prospect and close new business.
Our client is committed to:
- Providing a challenging opportunity to join a dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth and that rewards individual and team performance.
Working in our Brandon location, as Counter Sales Representative you will:
- Facilitate and support company health and safety policies, programs and initiatives by consistently demonstrating safe, environmentally sound and healthy workplace behaviour.
- Promote, conduct and complete the sale of parts in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner ensuring exemplary customer service.
- Conduct thorough customer needs analysis to ensure effective strategic solutions.
- Provide service excellence to our customers in retaining, fostering and growing current accounts.
- Consistently follow up with customers and maintain rapport with clients and managers.
- Effectively manage parts inquiries in person, by phone, or email in a timely and courteous manner.
- Conduct and/or support the daily functions of the parts operation, including sourcing, ordering, following-up on backorders, inventory counts, etc.
- Provide Weekend on call service as required.
- Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customers account through open, reliable communication.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 1+ years of demonstrated sales experience in a Parts and Service environment.
- Technical knowledge specific to the agricultural industry would be an asset.
- Customer-focused with the ability to build and maintain productive customer relationships.
- Demonstrated familiarity and understanding effective sales principles and strategies.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to manage computer and maintain data inventory.
- Able to work flexible hours which would include occasional weekend shift.
- Valid Driver's License with a clear Driver's Abstract.
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in the position of Counter Sales Representative, please send your resume through to Desirée Harder by pressing “Apply Now”.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.