- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: 70,000 - 80,000
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have an extensive background in recruitment? Are you passionate about cultivating a positive company culture?
My client, a leading organization in innovation for Natural Health Solutions, is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. In this integral leadership position, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for fostering a motivating company culture by implementing innovative process improvement procedures and ensuring employees feel supported in their day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate for this role will be an excellent communicator and a strong leader with a passion for leading a healthy and wholesome lifestyle.
My client is committed to:
- Maintaining and growing their status as an industry leader
- Providing a comprehensive onboarding and training plan for all employees
What the Human Resources Manager does:
- Leads the full recruitment cycle by developing position descriptions, screening applicants, conducting interviews, and preparing employment offers
- Coordinates employee preboarding, onboarding, and training activities
- Identifies development opportunities and implements process improvement procedures
- Assists with payroll by preparing summaries for bi-weekly payroll submissions and ensures payroll is set up for new employees
- Tracks personal/sick/vacation days for all employees
- Supports various other HR initiatives and projects
What is expected of you:
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience in a high growth and fast-paced environment
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources and/or CPHR
- Strong recruitment experience
- Ability to cultivate a motivational and positive work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong listener with outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to make a strong impact at a growing company
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.