- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you experienced in construction related Customer Service? Do you have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of construction practices? Do you have the ability to juggle a variety of tasks while ensuring customers are your number one priority?
My client, a small and entrepreneurial construction company based in the Fraser Valley, is looking for a Homeowner Care Field Representative to join their team. In this integral role, the Homeowner Care Field Representative will be responsible for conducting new homeowner orientations and pre-delivery inspections as well as clearly communicating with customers the care and maintenance required in their new home. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong construction background with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a variety of tasks.
My client is committed to:
- Offering excellent mentorship opportunities and supporting upwards growth within the company
- Maintaining an exceptional company culture and amazing working environment
- Fostering employee success with in-depth training
What the Homeowner Care Field Representative does:
- Conducts assessment visits to determine warrantable items
- Reviews and rectifies items on customer service requests
- Assists with homeowner orientations and pre-delivery inspections prior to sales completion
- Clearly communicates the care and maintenance required in customers new homes
- Maintains homeowner files, reviews homeowner requests, and creates work orders
- Completes follow up calls as required
What is expected of you:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a construction related Customer Service role
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of construction practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with new homeowners with an empathetic approach
- Excellent organizational, detail-oriented, and multitasking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to work for an leading organization where your ideas will be valued
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Dave Banns by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.
Dave Banns has over ten years of global experience and applies his recruiting expertise to deliver top-tier engineering and operations candidates with unique skill sets to his clients. As Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, he builds and maintains relationships with our partners.