- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Are you an experienced facilities and office services professional looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want a role where you can be recognized as a leader, provide excellent customer service and improve processes? Are you hoping to utilize your honed skills within the more strategic aspects of facilities and office services management?
My client, Real Estate Council of BC (RECBC) is looking for an Office Services & Facilities Manager to be the main internal service provider in Downtown Vancouver leading a small team. Reporting to the Director, Operations, this individual will lead the integration and execution of office and facility related services and play an integral role in the overall functioning of RECBC.
What the Office Services & Facilities Manager does:
- Leads office space planning, risk management and office safety, and sustainable office initiatives
- Manages and liaises with building maintenance, property management, trades, and suppliers/vendors regarding facility and office services
- Manages and is the primary point of contact for physical renovation work
- Manages the front desk function, office supply ordering, meeting room booking and usage
- Contributes significantly to document and record management for RECBC departments in accordance with standards and legislation
- Contributes to the development and implementation of integrated office administrative tactics, plans, and application of policies
- Leads, manages and sets priorities for the office and facilities team to achieve consistent service standards
- Manages the office services staff, leads hiring, onboarding, and performance management
- Provides and delegates support to various departments
- Manages records and distributions of keycard and parking access
- Ad hoc duties and responsibilities as required
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 5-7 years of management experience with a strong focus on customer services including an office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and task management skills
- Strong interpersonal, coaching, mediation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Regulatory or legal industry experience is an asset
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 100% employer paid health benefits, 50% MSP cost share, pension plan, gym membership, and a newly renovated office with ergonomic work stations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Ann Ooka by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.