- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you an administrative professional looking to work in a fast paced, results-oriented environment? Are you a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills? Do you take pride in your attention to detail and ability to lend support to others? Then this position could be for you!
My client, a leading organization located in Richmond, BC, is looking for an experienced individual to fill the role of Administrative Assistant. Utilizing their strong multi-tasking abilities, this individual will be responsible for providing general administrative support to multiple departments, including reception and accounting. The ideal candidate for this position must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a supportive and team-oriented working environment
- Providing in-depth training to all employees
- Career advancement opportunities
What the Administrative Assistant does:
- Handles internal and external correspondence via email and phone
- Assists with reception duties when necessary
- Supports the coordination of company events
- Completes follow-up with customers, ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Ensures all employees are informed of pressing company matters by keeping in constant communication with other departments
- Executes other general administrative duties as required
What is expected of you:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and with a team
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth and development opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send your resume to Ann Ooka today by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.