- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive Salary
Are you an experienced and unflappable Executive Assistant? Do you want a role where you can utilize your expertise to support senior executives in a fast-paced environment?
My client is looking for an Executive Coordinator to support their Executive Officer in Downtown Vancouver. This role is key to the success of the executive office, acting as a liaison between the Board of Directors and senior management teams, and will be the primary point of contact for staff and external stakeholders to the Executive Office
What the Executive Coordinator does:
- Assists Executive Officer with administrative tasks, including calendar management, expense reports and reconciliation, correspondence, travel arrangements, meeting coordination and document preparation
- Provides support to the Director, Operations Director, Education & Licensing Manager
- Develops, implements and maintains administrative systems and procedures, including correspondence, templates, record management and mail processing
- Advises with senior staff on key issues and communicates on behalf of the Executive Officer with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to program initiatives
- Finalizes and retains corporate and statutory documents on behalf of Executive Officer
- Drafts and prepares reports, proposals, correspondence, and other oral and written communications
- Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 4-5 years of experience working with and supporting senior executives, preferably in a non-profit or government organization
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and liaise confidently with executives and a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills with the ability to proactively manage workflow
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office and Adobe
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 100% employer paid health benefits, 50% MSP cost share, pension plan, gym membership, and a newly renovated office with ergonomic work stations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Ann Ooka by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.