- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000
You are a motivated and high energy professional looking to advance your career in Manufacturing and Operations Management. You love the idea of driving change in an organization whilst also leading a team to improve processes in an innovative way. Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
My client, a leading technology manufacturing company in Vancouver, is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. This person will work closely with the Production Manager to oversee the production process and ensure continuous adherence to safety standards and procedures. The ideal candidate will be someone who recognizes the importance of balancing their strong people leadership skills with the ability to use analytical thinking to help their team function optimally.
My client is committed to:
- Fostering a dynamic and engaging work environment
- Providing opportunities for professional development and growth
What the Production Supervisor does:
- Manages workforce through team leads, ensuring schedules are executed for timely achievement of required production volumes
- Assesses, devises and executes initiatives for improving production processes and production quality
- Liaises with other departments for scheduling and maintenance, and with executives for updates on production progress
- Assists with hiring, onboarding, and training processes, continuously coaching staff while fostering a strong team-oriented culture
- Monitors production KPIs and manages line effectiveness
- Maintains working conditions to ensure safety of employees
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Education in Operations Management with 3-5 years of supervisory experience, or equitable combination of education and experience
- Experience in electronics/assembly manufacturing is an asset
- Lean manufacturing/Six sigma training with a strong passion for Continuous Improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership abilities combined with analytical and problem-solving skills
What you can expect in return
- $70,000 - $90,000 annual salary, depending on experience, with bonus and competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a leading organization alongside teams made up of passionate, hardworking and ambitious individuals
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Lindsay Kikuchi by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.
Lindsay Kikuchi has over a decade of recruitment experience, specializing in operations and supply chain. With experience in markets across North America and Asia, she operates from a solid network of high calibre candidates and top-tier clients in manufacturing, distribution, transportation and retail.