- Type: Full-time
- Location: AB - Edmonton & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Do you enjoy being of top service to help drive the success of a company’s leadership? Then, you are the professional that my client is looking for. From your exceptional communication abilities to your open-minded approach, you are exactly the Temporary to Permanent Executive Assistant to the President, CEO and COO.
My client, a Sherwood Park based company, is an innovative leader in construction. Their success is based on safety achievements through their innovative technology to promote health and safety.
Our client is committed to:
- Providing the opportunity to grow and challenge your career.
- Offering a strong employee valued work environment and positive work culture.
What an Executive Assistant does:
- Provides office support through superb administration, troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Assists with, completes and proofreads and reports and presentations to support senior management.
- Manages travel arrangements, calendars and logistics for meetings for three senior level executives.
- Plans, takes minutes and prepares follow up for all executive management meetings.
- Assists accounting functions.
- Handles incoming emails, mail and phone calls.
- Maintains strict confidentiality, professionalism and discretion.
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 2+ years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant function.
- A diploma or degree in Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and progressive work experience.
- Advanced user of the MS Office Suite, including; PowerPoint and Excel application.
In return, what you can expect:
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity to grow and expand your EA career.
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume to Patti Babyn by pressing "Apply Now".
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Patti Babyn has over 13 years of national and global recruitment experience, with a background in social work and as a business owner. A specialist with Human Resources and Executive Administration recruiting, she cultivates long-lasting relationships and is an ongoing resource for those she partners with.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.