- Type: Full-time
- Location: BC - Vancouver & Area
- Compensation: Competitive
Are you a leader with a strategic mindset and a proven track record of success? Do you want a role that will allow you to utilize your experience and expertise while giving you the opportunity to mentor and coach a sales team?
My client, an established leader in Innovative Educational Products is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team and lead their Western Canada region. This person should be someone with the desire to drive strategic initiatives and the ability to expertly handle dynamic and uncertain environments.
My client is committed to:
- Providing an exciting working environment with flexibility and room for growth
- Supporting employees’ careers through training and development initiatives
What the Regional Sales Manager does:
- Manages a team of 9 sales consultants remotely, ensuring high performance levels and target achievement
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to drive individual and regional success
- Supports operational, recruitment, and development initiatives on a managerial level
- Establishes and maintains mutually effective relationships using a customer-service focus
- Keeps a pulse on regional market trends to identify potential opportunities for business growth
- Proactively coaches sales consultants, providing regular feedback to refine the team’s abilities
What the successful candidate will bring:
- 3-5 years of managerial sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or other relevant discipline
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities, with
- Familiarity with CRM's and ability to measure and analyze ROI and KPI's
What you can expect in return
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to Kirk Chavarie by pressing ‘Apply Now’.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals. Learn more about our specialized recruitment services at www.theheadhunters.ca.