Studies show that up to 95% of safety-related incidents are caused by human error—not equipment failure, not lack of standard operating procedures, and not improper training. Progressive leaders are now looking at human risk factors in the safety equation, and one factor is personality risk.
What is personality risk? Well, everyone knows we have an IQ. Some people know we have an EQ, which measures emotional intelligence. But we also have a built-in intelligence around risk. And thanks to new breakthroughs in data-driven hiring and training solutions, employers can identify high-risk workers faster and more effectively, thus saving money and lives by reducing incidents by an average of 20%.
Other benefits witnessed by employers who have adopted safety risk assessments for their hiring and development include:
- 39% decrease in lost-time
- 59% reduction in workplace incidents
- 94% decrease in property damage
Join us as we hear from workplace learning expert Greg Ford, CEO of TalentClick Workforce Solutions, a global firm specializing in employee psychometric testing and training. In over 40 countries worldwide, leading companies such as SC Johnson, Valero, Arcelor Mittal, Kiewit, Canfor, and Seaspan use TalentClick’s risk-based personality assessments to hire and train better employees and create happier, safer and more productive workplaces.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will learn to measure and predict high-risk behaviors which occur due to each person’s innate safety intelligence and our natural “default settings” of being Distractible vs. Vigilant, Rule-Resistant vs. Compliant, Impatient vs. Calm, Risk-Tolerant vs. Cautious, and how to use this cutting edge insight to help make better hiring and training decisions for your organization.
Join this webinar if you are…
- responsible for safety or driver safety within your organization (leaders from Operations, Logistics, Fleet Management, Legal)
- responsible for hiring or training within your organization and safety is a concern for your workforce (leaders from HR and Executive)
- responsible for reducing costs due to safety incidents, work stoppages, etc. (leaders from Accounting and Finance)
- from an industrial or light industrial organization, construction, oil & gas, manufacturing, mining, forestry, transportation, shipping, etc.
Prior to the webinar, you are encouraged to complete a complimentary Safety Quotient (SQ) assessment and receive your own individual report. The SQ report will reveal your own strengths and risks in the key personality areas related to safety. After registering, an email will be sent to you with the link to complete the SQ assessment
*Special Offer: Each company participating in the webinar will receive 10 free assessments!