We believe in the importance of celebrating success! Every time one of our Recruitment Consultants makes a placement in any of our branches, we bang the drum to mark the occasion. Each time we drum, it symbolizes the lives we change and the new journey beginning for the candidate we’ve placed and their new employer!
8 Reasons to Join our Team:
- World-Class Training Program – All of our Recruitment Consultants undergo an intensive training program developed by our leadership team. Your manager will work closely with you to support your initial training and continued professional development, providing support mentorship, and tools for success.
- Fun, Collaborative Culture – Our internal culture is of utmost importance. We support each other to reach professional and personal goals, celebrating all the little wins along the way. No matter which role you play within the organization, we want to help you on your career path.
- High Performance Team – We are a team of driven and achievement-focused individuals. As a team, you’ll work together to source quality solutions for your clients. The competition is always external, never internal.
- Open, Transparent Communication – In our open concept offices we share our networks and opportunities so that we can leverage each other’s strengths as much as possible. Management communication is always as transparent as possible.
- Values-Based Organization – We are a values-based business that centers around our four pillars of Family, Health, Giving and ethical Business.
- Flexibility & Work-Life Balance – We recognize that people have lives outside of work, and we support our employees in finding balance that works for them. We offer options that allow for flexible schedules and for members of our team to work remotely where appropriate.
- Continuous Learning Environment – We believe in providing a supportive and continuous learning environment that focuses on accountability to achieve both business and personal success. We share our best practices with each other and believe in a culture of coaching.
- Financially Rewarding – We offer competitive and comprehensive compensation and a group benefits package. Recruitment is a very rewarding career for those who are driven to be the best!