Your weekly roundup of the what happened in the world hiring and job search this week:
- Forbes has just released it’s annual Top 100 World’s Most Powerful Women. Can you guess who’s #1?
- Who would have thought shipping your pants to an ad agency would get you an internship? Well it certainly worked for one lucky student!
- It’s not just about the free beer and foosball – these 3 startups got creative with their employee perks.
- We celebrated Victoria Day on Monday and there’s plenty more public holidays coming up, so why not brush up on employment standards for public holidays.
- You only get to make a first impression ones, these six tips will make sure you nail it.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Don’t forget, if you have a question for Ask A Recruiter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org