Here’s the Friday roundup of the what happened in the world hiring and job search this week:
- Do you use your third eye to channel innovation? Well you may have been a good fit for Lululemon’s joke job posting for a new CEO.
- Looking for a new job? Try Saskatoon! A new survey revealed the best and worst cities to find jobs in Canada.
- Speaking of getting hired, Google’s HR boss says GPAs and most interviews are worthless.
- Good news for Vancouver as Twitter announces it plans to open up it’s first ‘Global Centre of Excellence’ in Canada.
- And if you want to help out with the Alberta floods, please look here.
Don’t forget, if you have a question for Ask A Recruiter, email us at email@example.com