Top Stories of the Week
Here is what happened in the world of hiring and business this week:
- Sweden has revealed it is pushing forward with plans to implement a standard 6-hour work day. Some companies across the country have already started the practice & say it works.
- The Friday beer fridge is about much more than beers, it is about the message you are sending to your employees and the culture you are creating.
- Newfoundland, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta all boosted their minimum wage rates as of October 1. BC now has the second lowest minimum wage in Canada.
- What are Canadians doing in Arizona? More than just soaking up sunshine and warmth! 350 Canadian companies have opened enterprises in Arizona.
- Considering taking a break from work? Here are 20 warning signs indicating you need one.
We hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Don’t forget, if you have a question for Ask A Recruiter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org