Stay in the know with what happened in the world of hiring and employment this week:
- The Premiers joined forces yesterday to oppose the proposed Canada Jobs Grant.
- It turns out there were big discrepancies in the May job figures. The previous record 95,000 new jobs could really be as low as 8,500.
- Following several high-profile lawsuits in the U.S., Canadian companies are experiencing a backlash from interns who demand to be paid.
- Ever wondered how hard it would be to get into the Harvard MBA program? Try wrapping your heard around these 10 unpredictable interview questions they ask.
- And everyone loves a good web app! Here’s a list of 8 great web applications for job seekers. It’s fairly basic but a good starting point nonetheless.
Have a great weekend everyone!
And in case you missed them, here were our latest posts blog posts this week: