Happy Friday! Lance Armstrong and #Teoing aside, here are our top stories of the week in the world of hiring and job search.
- Wall Street was swept up in the purported ‘best cover letter ever’ by finance student Matthew Ross – Business Insider
- Do you know the difference between the best talent in-the-market and the best talent on-the-market? How headhunting can find you the best on-the-market – Recruiting Blogs
- Thinking about quitting your job? Think again. 7 things to seriously consider before you quit – US News
- Check out the 2013 Global Job Forecast. Canada isn’t included but it’s still worth a look – The Work Buzz
- Why hiring a jock is always the smart way to go – Fistful of Talent
And in case you missed it this week on Ask A Recruiter we answered “How do I rescue my resume?”
Read anything this week worth sharing? Let us know in the comments!