From everyone throwing Marissa Mayer under the bus to the best office Harlem Shakes, it’s a rollercoaster ride this Friday with our top stories of the week:
- New trend shows older Canadian workers are finding success in second careers.
- Unless you’ve been living under a rock it was hard to avoid the working world backlash to Yahoo’s ban on previous working from home arrangements. Many have condemned new CEO Marissa Mayer for the decision but this article makes a valid argument for Mayer.
- There’s lots of talk about working parents struggling with work-life balance, but a new study shows this is just as much a problem for single people too.
- A recent survey showed life after retirement looks a lot like life before retirement!
- And just because it’s Friday – let’s shake it off! Here’s a collection of the best office Harlem Shakes.
Have a great weekend everyone!
And in case you missed them, here were our latest posts blog posts this week:
- Ask A Recruiter: How to Handle Gaps in your Resume
- Following the Right Road to Talent [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 7 Hiring Red Flags to Avoid
- The Chocolate Bar Resume: Is this what it takes to stand out?
If you have a question for Ask A Recruiter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org