In case you missed it, here are some of the top stories in the world of hiring and job search –
- Canadian employment fell for the first time in six months in January. – Bloomberg
- Fancy a career change? Here’s 10 In-Demand Jobs That Pay At Least $100,000 you may want to consider – Business Insider
- Embrace failure with a Failure Resume! An interesting personal/career development exercise. – Brazen Life
- It’s not just for the schoolyard; bullying bosses can have a negative viral effect on the office. – Forbes
- There’s a 50% chance employees are walking out your door with your intellectual property. – Inc.
Have a great weekend everyone. For those in B.C., enjoy your first Family Day on Monday!