Friday’s arrived and just in case you missed them, here’s our top stories of the week from the world of hiring and job search!
- Employee poaching: Steve Jobs was not a fan! – Mashable
- House cleaning? Gym memberships? What’s workers’ most wanted perk? – CareerBuilder
- Feeling lonely? Research suggests loneliness is bad for your health and your job – The Grindstone
- If you’re sick of the 9 to 5, here’s 15 Cool Careers with Unconventional Hours – Brazen Life
- Must-read infographic for any online job seeker (ie EVERYONE). The Social Resume: How job seekers and employers are connecting online – Online Colleges
Read anything this week worth sharing? Let us know in the comments!