The Headhunters and TempsAhead are looking to grow our Vancouver team. If you are a high performer who is looking for a company that will take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you. We have a number of exciting opportunities, see below for more details or email email@example.com for more information.
What Does a Career in Recruitment Mean?
As Recruitment Consultants, we partner with organizations who trust us to find them the best people to reach their goals. We also get to work closely with job seekers, opening doors to exciting new opportunities and guiding them through their career.
If you love talking to people, building relationships and being a connector in the business community, then recruitment might just be the career for you!
6 Reasons to Join the Tribe
We think The Headhunters Tribe is a pretty great place to be, here are just some of the reasons why top consultants choose to join our team:
- Fun, Collaborative Culture – When you’re spending 40+ hours a week together, you bet we make sure it’s fun! Our internal culture is of utmost importance. We support each other to reach professional and personal goals, celebrating all the little wins along the way.
- High Performance Team – Join a team of driven and achievement-focused individuals like yourself. As a team, you’ll work together to source quality solutions for your clients. The competition is always external, never internal.
- Open, Transparent Communication – In our open concept offices we share our networks and opportunities so that we can leverage each other’s strengths as much as possible. Management communication is always as transparent as possible.
- Values-Based Organization – We are a values-based business that centers around our four pillars of Family, Health, Charity and ethical Business.
- Continuous Learning Environment – We believe in providing a supportive and continuous learning environment that focuses on accountability to achieve both business and personal success. We share our best practices with each other and believe in a culture of coaching.
- Financially Rewarding – We offer competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Recruitment is a very rewarding career for those who are driven to be the best!
What’s with the drum?
If you’re wondering why we have a picture of our team drumming, it’s part of how we celebrate success! Every time we make a successful placement we bang the drum to mark the occasion.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. If you don’t see a suitable vacancy above, we’d still love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org