Another year comes to a close and we’re wrapping it up with our annual list of our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2014. It’s been a fun year on the blog, we’ve done some back-to-basics stories, as well as broken new ground on upcoming trends.
For job seekers, interview tips continue to be our most-read articles. For employers, it was more of a mixed bag but the trends towards building employer brands and reducing turnover of good employees is evident.
Here’s the full list of the 10 most-read articles on the TempsAhead blog –
- 9 Awesome Employer Branding and Recruitment Videos
- How to Recover from a Bad Interview
- Interview Tips and Tricks that Work
- The Staggering Cost of a Bad Hire [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Find a Mentor
- 5 Essential Cover Letter Tips
- Weeding Out Toxic Employees
- Adding Structure to Your Job Search
- Going for a Job Interview: Old School vs New School
- How to be Happier at Work [INFOGRAPHIC]
If you’d like us to cover a particular topic in 2015, email us at email@example.com or reach out on Twitter and Facebook! From job search to career development, and hiring to firing, we cover it all!
Have a wonderful last day of 2014 and we wish you all the best for the year ahead!
– From all of us at TempsAhead